Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is taking additional steps to ensure the long-term success of its owners as COVID-19 restrictions begin to ease and guests return to hotels. The company first implemented a series of relief measures in March to help owners through the end of May.
The company now is extending the following relief measures for an additional 30 days:
- Revenue Management Service Fee: Wyndham is extending the waiver of 100 percent of RMS fees for the month of June.
- Loyalty Retraining Fee: The Wyndham Rewards enrollment requirement (and related retraining fee) is extended for the month of June.
- Mobile Operating Platform Fees (for properties using MOP): 100 percent of MOP fees are waived for the month of June.
- Quality Inspections and Related Fees: Quality Assurance inspections and fees are waived for the month of June.
- Hospitality Management Program Training: From now until July 1, 2020, Wyndham is providing additional time for general managers to attend the Hospitality Management Program training and waiving any and all fees associated with rescheduling at a future date.
In addition, the company has canceled its global conference, which was scheduled for April 2021, and not invoicing owners for the related global conference fee. Wyndham will collect feedback on when and where owners feel the next global conference should be held.